Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This Love Is Ours

Taylor Swift. If you wanted to know where that came from. It's on. Sue me. What to tell you about my Monday? It was actually relatively productive. Learned how to do a mail merge in MIS in word (which despite doing everything else in word I had never done before). Senior sem & freaking out about my outline which was due Friday. Good times. I've really got to learn to let go. 

Game night rush is always interesting. And there is always bound to be one giant game of Apples to Apples. Always. And you know what? I'm not even that big of a fan of the game. It has to be the right group of people or I just can't play. I think we had a grand total of like 5 potentials. I guess that's better than it has been. Oh well. Worked on my senior seminar introduction some more & talked to C. Always good to get to talk with the little sister. 

Good things about yesterday? I got 4 (two prizes) from my giveaway spree. The three books in the Unbound series and The Namesake. Very happy. More should be here soon. I hope. Short post for tonight. Mondays are never that interesting anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! And you won something from my giveaway too! Very lucky person :P
    Ana
    http://www.book-spark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete