Monday, September 5, 2011

Catching Up- Friday

Oh glorious Friday! I was quite ready for you to come. Day 5 of classes and I was ready for it to be over as soon as I got up! MIS just seems like busy work to me still. Hopefully I will end up learning something. Senior Seminar makes me nervous every time I walk in. At least I did decently on the first quiz. After class & lunch I hung out with SB, J & E in someplace that shall not be named since I'm technically not allowed in there. We always have a great time. Maybe too good of a time, actually. Friday night = just chilling in my dorm room like a loser and doing homework and entering giveaways, obviously. 

I also found out that I was lucky enough to win the first three books in the Unbound series by Lori Devoti! And even cooler news is that they're signed. I'm quite happy. They ship soon and I can't wait to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment