Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's Thursday and It is Still Raining

Thursday + rain = lack of motivation. Well, except to curl up with a good book. That's was what I wanted to do all day. Walked all the way to class only to find out it was canceled because all of the major roads were shut down due to flooding. What is it with flooding and us this year? And hurricanes and tropical storms in the Northeast? Second class wasn't canceled, but nothing particular ventured or gained in that class.

I spent most of the day trying to convince myself to do homework and looking at all of the flooding damage going on at home. As bad as it is here, I can get everywhere I need to go (admittedly not while I am dry, but I can get there). Both parents had road closures trying to get to and from work. And Hershey Park is under water! Granted, I am not Hershey Park's biggest fan, but it is amazing how much water there is. I hope everyone stays safe and doesn't do anything stupid in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment