Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Monday, Just Another Maic

I'm already really behind on blogging. And it was a holiday. Blame my college, the only one on the face of the planet to have class on Labor Day. Ok, not really, but still I would very much like to have off classes for things that aren't legitimate close-down-the-college-breaks.

Today all I really wanted to do was sleep in. Like passed my alarm not up until 8 (which is late for me) sleep in. My body knew it was a holiday. Went to MIS. Other than general "fun" with Mike not much happened. Surprise. Went to talk to my Senior Seminar professor and figured out a topic for my paper! I can't decided if I think that is good or bad. I mean, its good that I have a topic, but it also means that I am that much closer to having a topic for my honors thesis... and you know GRADUATING college. Can't quite say I am ready for that yet. Went to senior sem class next & talked more about said topic idea & various other senior things. LUNCH! That was how hungry I was by the time I got to lunch. Too bad the food sucks. I don't think I've brought up that particular rant yet, but we outsourced the dining hall and I think the food has actually gotten worse. It's the same food (supposedly) but it has way less flavor. Like its either spicy chicken or plain baked chicken all the time. No marinated chicken ever which is kind of annoying. And the switched to COKE products. Grr. I'm a Pepsi girl and always will be. Ok so done with the why college food sucks rant for now.

Back in my wonderful dorm room (more sarcasm) I did nothing except enter (tons of) giveaways and watch a little show I happen to be obsessed with called Criminal Minds.

 Criminal Minds Cast: Thomas Gibson (Aaron Hotchner, Team Leader), AJ Cook (Jennifer Jareau, Media Liason and possible profiler), Matthew Gray Gulber (Dr. Spencer Ried, profiler & genius), Joe Mantegna (David Rossi, senior profiler), Paget Brewster (Emily Prentiss, returned from the dead profiler), & Shemar Moore (Derek Morgan, profiler & mussel). Not pictured tech goddess Penelope Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness)
JJ, Reid, Morgan, Hotch, Rossi, Prentiss, Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment