Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fire Drills and Skunks, Oh My

It's day 3 of junior year and we've already had the second fire drill of the year (faulty fire alarm (?) and a hair dryer). The first one was on Sunday and they always happen at 10:30 at night.... only in college. And there is a skunk somewhere outside so the entire ground floor smells like skunk. Ewww. Other things that happen today include going to class (I can hear the surprise) and just general hanging out. First tutor request of the semester for finance. That should be interesting since I've never tutored for finance before. Senior Seminar should be interesting, I've decided, but I am no closer to figuring out what the heck I want to write my literature review on. Crisis PR, maybe. MIS just seems like a waste of my time. She basically takes definitions straight from the book. At least it might me an easy A. 


In other news C started (officially - post hurricane) her freshman year of classes today. She seems to be handling it well so far. We've got a skype date for this weekend! Mom flies home from Nashville today (well actually she's landed probably). 

In book land I won a copy of The Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts today from Let's Book It! Thanks so much for the great book! I can't wait to get it! And my mom is a HUGE Nora Roberts fan so it will make a perfect present.

No comments:

Post a Comment