Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 2 (AKA Yesterday)

Day 2! Class doesn't start until 11AM - that is sooo completely foreign to me. First class seems really awesome, the 20 page paper not so much, but awesome nonetheless. Second class. Not so awesome. I have a feeling this is going to be the really hard one. And to top it off I already know I am going to have to take the one test early because I have a field trip for the awesome class the same day. Grr.

What else did I do? I watched guys play tennis. people stare and point at nothing on the ground for about 10 minutes, and saw a bunny. Too bad J2 and I were supposed to be reading and studying.  And made A LOT of dirty jokes/inferences with SB & Jaz. Good times. Except I had to go to a stupid SGA meeting for treasurer stuff. I hate bureaucracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment