Monday, August 29, 2011

Back In the Swing of Things

First day of college classes for JUNIOR year. When the heck did that happen? Two classes down - two to go. MIS seems ridiculously easy (hopefully that's the case) especially since we can pass the class on projects and homework alone. Senior Sem kind of scares the shit out of me. After all, I'm not a senior and I'm taking a 400 level class. At least there are a few people in the class that I know and I also know what kind of work the teacher expects from me. But still, the idea that this class is pretty much going to determine my senior thesis which isn't due for another 20 or so months is a little bit scary. Actually it is a lot scary. 


The nice thing about being back at school though is getting to see all of my friends. It feels like we never left! And of course, there were three things we talked about drama, sex, and sex. What else? Double entendre are really entertaining.  But I guess that is what happens when you spend 5+ hours in the campus center with nothing better to do. Two more classes to go tomorrow. I'm really excited about my IDS and hope that it lives up to my own hype. Not really sure what to expect with International Management. The teacher is supposed to be pretty hard. Time will tell. 


In other news... I recently won a ebook in a giveaway! It is called Rabbits in the Garden by Jessica McHugh. I haven't had a chance to start reading it yet what with a hurricane and classes starting, but I'm really excited to start it! Stay tuned for more thoughts on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment