Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Given my post about Thursday, it should be no surprise we just needed time to rant/chill on Friday. I just wanted to get out of class as soon as possible on Friday. MIS was a waste of my time because I had already done the lab we were working on. The only upside of this particular class was that I got 5 points extra credit for helping people with the work. Maybe. And I need it after that test grade. Senior Sem was less a waste of my time, at least. I mean, we spent half of the class ranting about security issues  on campus. (Ranting will be the theme of the day). Lunch, homework, and chilling. Then I hung out with my big and my twin for a while after dinner. We don't do that enough so it was interesting. Went up to S's with the twin, V, T, & A to relax. And talk. And hang out. Too bad we didn't get to sleep until 4 in the morning and had to be up at 8 for APhiO stuff... the life of a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment